Wondering what types of services may be available to the applicant? Here are some examples of the types of services that they can apply for:
- Specialized supports—these supports help them plan and work through their personal goals.
- Passport program—provide funding to the applicant, so that they can participate in the community.
- Housing supports—helps them with their housing needs.
- Community participation supports—helps them participate in activities that they’re interested in and gives them opportunities to learn new things.
- Caregiver respite support—gives their caregiver a break.
These supports help you plan and work through your personal goals.
Provide funding to you so that you can participate in the community.
Help you with your housing needs.
Help you participate in activities that you’re interested in and give you opportunities to learn new things.
Gives your caregiver a break.