Developmental Services Ontario: Overview
Developmental Services Ontario agencies can help adults with developmental disabilities find services and supports in their community. We can also provide information and help you or someone you care for with planning for the future. There are nine Developmental Services Ontario agencies across Ontario. The agency in your region will help you access the supports that are available in your community. These agencies are:
- York Support Service Network, also known as Yor-Sup-Net Support Services Network: Central East Ontario (Durham, Haliburton, Northumberland, Peterborough, Simcoe, Kawartha Lakes and York);
- Sunbeam Centre: Central West Ontario (Dufferin, Halton, Peel, Waterloo and Wellington);
- Contact Hamilton for Children's and Developmental Services: Hamilton-Niagara (Brantford, Haldimand/Norfolk, Hamilton Wentworth and Niagara);
- Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca, also known as Algonquin Child and Family Services: North East Ontario (Cochrane, Muskoka, Nipissing, Parry Sound, Timiskaming, eastern Kenora District along Hudson and James Bay coastline);
- Lutheran Community Care Centre of Thunder Bay: Northern and north west Ontario (Algoma, Kenora, Manitoulin, Sudbury, Rainy River, Sault Ste. Marie and Thunder Bay);
- Extend-A-Family: South east Ontario (Hastings, Kingston, Lanark, Leeds, Grenville, Lennox, Addington and Prince Edward County);
- Community Services Coordination Network: South west Ontario (Middlesex, Oxford, Elgin, Huron, Bruce, Perth, Grey, Essex, Chatham-Kent and Lambton);
- Surrey Place Centre: Toronto;
- Service Coordination des Services: Ottawa and Eastern Ontario.
To find out more about what we do, click on one of the links to the left.